The Nu Psi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau is Recipient of the Chapter Key Award
The Nu Psi chapter of Sigma Theta Tau has been selected as a 2017 recipient of the Chapter Key Award. 88 chapter keys from 3 different global regions will be awarded. The Chapter Key Award will be presented at the Chapter Awards Recognition Event during the 44th Biennial Convention on Monday, 30 October 2017, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Kathleen Shea will be accepting the award for our chapter.
The Chapter Key Award, established in 1991, honors STTI chapters that excel in chapter-related activities such as:
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Publicity and programming
- Professional and leadership and scholarship development
- Local, national, and international collaboration
Nu Psi Chapter, formed on April 9, 1994, is the 333rd chapter established at the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Garfield Powell, Jr. – President, Counselor
- Dr. Kathleen Shea - President Elect, Governance Committee Member
- Angel Solorzano - Vice President, Leadership Succession Committee Member
- Connie Carr – Secretary
- Dr. Fang-yu Chou – Treasurer
- Dr. Elaine Musselman – Counselor
- Dr. Nancy Rivera-Hancock – Governance Chair
- Dr. Karen Johnson-Brennan – Leadership Succession Chair